Saturday 5 October 2013

#NYCC UPDATE



Hey Guys!

Just wanted to post again about the Convention and provide you with all the up-to-date information

So, I will be at the Javits Center for New York Comic Con from October 10th-13th featuring a different character each day.



You can find me at Booth #2669. Aside from myself you will also see the artworks of my good friends Gaunted, Jon Lam, and Vanessa Walsh as I will be sharing booth space with them.

At my booth you will find some of my cosplay prints as well as one or two from the Modelling files.

The two prints that have been requested the most are my Mary Jane and my Sonic the Hedgehog. I have a limited number of each printed so if you want them it's best not to wait until the last day. During Toronto Fan Expo, Mary Jane sold out on the last day and I suspect #NYCC is going to be a little crazier. Here are the two high demand prints:



Visit my booth during the convention to see what else I have brought with me. I will also have my polaroid camera on hand ;).

If you don't plan to be at the convention keep an eye on my TWITTER and INSTAGRAM for updates. There are sure to be a lot of pictures!

So, come say hello! I'm sweet as pie so don't be shy. Get a picture! Get a print signed! Get a signed polaroid with me! HUGS ARE FREE

I can't wait to meet you!
xoxo
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment