Monday 12 August 2013

MEET ME and @Gaunted - FANEXPO 2013

Come see me in August at the METRO TORONTO CONVENTION CENTER for FanExpo 2013.

 

I will be attending this convention for all dates. 22nd-25th of August. THAT'S THIS MONTH IN TORONTO FOLKS! 

 

I will be doing a new Cosplay for each day, I am even considering doing 2 in one day with everything I want to do :P 

 

I'm super excited and can't wait to meet you guys. I will be sharing a booth with Gaunted, a photographer and dear friend of mine. You may be familiar with the ever so popular Jokers image #NoLaughingMatter that has been passed around Tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook. This one here:


That darn thing is gunna outshine me at the convention so COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. lol

Can't wait. I'm so damn excited for this, I attend this con every year, but this will be my first year having a booth ... not just FanExpo either... first booth at any convention ever!

I will have prints available, also I'll be bringing my Instax so you can come and get your very own one of a kind polaroid taken with me. Additionally, I've been considering possibly bringing some prints of my art work.

I'm very shy about my art but recently I shared some on my instagram and got lots of positive feedback, so I'm thinking I will offer them for the first time at the convention.

Comment below and let me know if you have any suggestions for fun things I can do for the convention. Or if you think you'd like to see me bring my artwork 

 

See you guys soon!

xoxoVERA

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vera, glad you decided to share a booth with Gaunted. I bought a print of #NoLaughingMatter but I would have walked right by it if you weren't dressed up as Sonic. You have an amazing future ahead for you, and I look forward to following your creative talents for a long time to come.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm so glad too, I'll for sure be getting a booth again next year, and Gaunted was such a great booth buddy I will for def be attending with him again

      Delete