Monday 24 June 2013

JULY TOP 50 FOR MY BIRTHDAY

July: a crazy busy month as I will be attempting to get Top 50 on MyFreeCams as a birthday present to myself. 

This will be the highest rank I have attempted so far

I'm incredibly excited for this so to anyone who would like to book me for a photoshoot, event, or anything I will not be available. I will be spending my time online working towards my goal.

So, GOOD NEWS MFC FANS! You guys will be seeing a LOT of me. Be sure to check this link for my updated schedule.

Anyone who wishes to send me Birthday love, tips in July on MyFreeCams would be the most appreciated love you can possibly send. Reaching top 50 is a really difficult and stressful task and I will be giving it my ALL putting in more hours than I ever have in a month.

I'm really excited, it's going to be a big and fun month! Then, August 1st, MY BIRTHDAY we will have a big celebration at month end (MFC's cut off time is 3am EST on August 1st). Or... I'll be super sad... lol... I have faith in us though, I think we can make it and we will get our goal!

Wish me good luck!

CLICK HERE TO HELP ME REACH MY GOAL FOR A HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Offline tips are a HUGE help

No comments:

Post a Comment