Friday 21 June 2013

FanExpo 2013 - Meet Me!


Come see me in August at the METRO TORONTO CONVENTION CENTER for FanExpo 2013.

I have plans to get a booth, but this is not yet confirmed. If I don't manage to get a booth I will still be there walking around enjoying the convention. I will be doing a new cosplay all 4 days [August 22nd-25th]. On August 24th you can see me wearing this beautiful Snow White costume made by Artifice Clothing.

Dress up as a dwarf, handsome prince or something creative from this story to get a great picture taken with me!

Worried you wont be able to find me at the convention? Don't stress, just send a tweet to @verababylive and I'll let you know where I am :) Don't be shy!

FanExpoCanada.com

view more pictures from this shoot here

No comments:

Post a Comment