Wednesday 12 June 2013

For June

MFC

My June is incredibly busy. I've got tattoo appointments and bookings as well as some family time I'd like to focus on. However, I am trying to push for above top 150 so you will still see me a fair amount. I wont be able to post a schedule on the LIVE WEBCAM section of the site, but I will post what I know on my twitter. Make sure you're following @verababylive to keep updated

Fan Meeting ::: Conventions

Northern Ink Exposure:
I will be in Toronto getting tattooed and selling prints. If you are at the NIX be sure to come say hello
FanExpo:
Come visit me at this years FanExpo in Toronto. I have hopes to get a booth with Gaunted Photography and sideshowsito. I'll be doing cosplay and selling prints. There will also be an option for you to get Polaroids with me. This is my favorite convention to visit, and this will be my first time running a booth here. Swing by, say hello, I can't wait to meet you :)

Photographers/Models who want to collab

My month is completely booked. July is almost completely booked as well. If you are looking to work with me, please contact as soon as possible to get your name into my schedule. In August I'll be visiting California and in September I'll be in Brooklyn New York, if you are in these areas let me know and we can set something up. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MM, I DO NOT ORGANIZE MY BOOKINGS THROUGH ANY OTHER SITE/MESSAGE SYSTEM


No comments:

Post a Comment